Patented non water-soluble, zinc free denture bonding cream
* Doesn’t wash way when eating or drinking.
* Creates extremely strong bond between gum and denture.
* Particles do not leak into your stomach.
Directions for use:
1. Clean and dry the cosmetic teeth thoroughly. Secure can only develop it’s full adhesive power when the dentures are completely dry.
2. Apply Secure to your dentures by squeezing the tubes slightly. Warm the tube in hand if it is cold to allow the adhesive come out easily.
3. Apply Secure to your dentures in strips (as shown in the diagrams below), making sure that the adhesive is not too close to the edge of the denture.
4. To avoid clogging, close tube tightly immediately after use. 5. Insert dentures into mouth and bite firmly. 1.4 Ounce Tube (normally last about 3 weeks with daily usage)Ingredients: Miglyol (derived from Glycerin) Polyvinyl Acetate (non water-soluble ingredient used as the base in many chewing gums) Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (derived from tree bark)
*It may take a few trials to see what amount of Secure adhesive is ideal. First begin by using a small amount. Increase as needed to achieve a long lasting bond.
*If at the end of the day the bonding effect has not lessened, simply leave dentures in the mouth overnight. Apply less adhesive next day.
*If you wish an even stronger bond, spread adhesive to create a thin and even layer over the entire contact area.
*For sensitive gums, a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. It will pass by quickly and is absolutely harmless. All ingredients of Secure Denture Adhesive and Strips are used in food industry. *Store at room temperature.
*To remove residues from gums, use a soft toothbrush and warm water.